We collect Personal Information including payment details, as set out above, in order to provide access to the Platform under the contract between MTS GOLD and you. We are also required to keep these payment details to comply with our own legal obligations.
We also collect and process usage data when you use our Platform (e.g. IP address, session duration, activities undertaken on the Platform and other use data) (“Usage Data”) in order to provide, maintain, and improve our Platform.
In addition, we collect and process data about our Platform, features or users in order to improve the Platform (“Analytics Data”). Analytics Data may include information about the devices operating the Platform (e.g. browser type/version, OS type/version, device type/version), or such other similar information about user configuration or operation of service features or functionality.
Whilst both Usage Data and Analytics Data may not contain information that we can use to identify you in the “real world” (such as a name or address), we collect this data and store it against a uniquely assigned ID.
We use automated decision making to analyse the transactions you conduct using the Platform and create a profile for your usage. We use algorithms to perform this analysis. This allows us to monitor the transactions for fraudulent activity as well as review general performance of our clients. If this raises concerns about fraudulent activity, we may take steps to close the client account and liaise with regulators as is necessary.
How we use this Platform data
Usage Data. Specifically, MTS GOLD may use Usage Data to:
- Positively identify and determine eligibility of customers opening accounts
- Evaluate whether currency trading is suitable for each customer
- Complete bank deposits and withdrawals
- Effect, administer or enforce transactions requested or authorised by the customer and
- Maintain or service the customer’s account with MTS GOLD.
Our lawful basis for using Usage Data is in order to take steps to enter into a contract with you or as is necessary for the performance of a contract already in place between us.
Analytics Data. MTS GOLD uses Analytics Data to help us better understand how our Platform is being used, make improvements, and develop new features, products and services. We may use this data to:
- Better understand how our users configure and use our Platform
- Determine which configurations or practices optimise performance (e.g. best practices)
- Perform data analysis and audits
- Identify, understand and anticipate performance issues and the environmental factors that affect them
- Other such business purposes relating to the operation, improvement, or development of our Platform.
The use of this Analytics Data, for the purposes described in the above, is carried out pursuant to our legitimate business interests, to develop, expand and improve our Platform offering.
We are sure to balance our legitimate business interests with your privacy rights and we take steps in how we process and use Usage Data and Analytics Data to protect these.
Personal Information collected online may be combined with other information customers provide to MTS GOLD in hard copy or through the MTS GOLD help desk.